Tuesday, March 14, 2006

That's Entertainment

Oh man, that is so fucking funny. Cracks me up every fucking time I see it. That's the funniest part of the whole fucking video! There's nobody in the entire fucking world who could watch that and not piss themselves laughing. Probably shit themselves too, it's that fucking funny. It's fucking hilarious.

General Pace! You're not laughing as hard as I am. And you're not laughing as hard at this bit as you were earlier. Let me tell you here and now that the pyramid of naked sand niggers and Lyndie England pointing at them is far funnier than the Iraqi being sodomized with a light-stick that you seemed to find so funny. That's not just my opinion, that is my direct order as Secretary of Defense and as your superior. You will find the human pyramid the funniest part of the entire fucking video or I'll do to you what I did to Shinseki. Capiche?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home